The C1_Dev_v1.1 is a high-performance STM32-based development board that seamlessly integrates LoRaWAN technology. At its core, it boasts the muRata chipset CMWX1ZZABZ-091, which has gained widespread recognition in the IoT realm for its exceptional capabilities. This module is a powerhouse, featuring the SX1276 transceiver from Semtech, a robust STM32 microcontroller, and a dedicated LoRaWAN stack. Its standout features include remarkably low power consumption and impressive long-range communication abilities, making the CMWX1ZZABZ-091 an optimal choice for a myriad of IoT applications. From smart cities and precision agriculture to asset tracking and environmental monitoring, this module proves its versatility. Furthermore, its support for the LoRaWAN protocol ensures seamless compatibility with a multitude of IoT networks worldwide, facilitating uninterrupted data exchange across vast distances. In summary, the C1_Dev_v1.1, with its integrated CMWX1ZZABZ-091, stands as a powerful and adaptable solution for ushering in the era of connected IoT innovations.
- Main IC: CMWX1ZZABZ-091, MuRata Chipset
- Board voltage: 5V
- Sleep current - 2uA, Standby current - 5mA, Transmission current - 120mA.
- Reference Clocks : Integrated 32MHz clock (TCXO with frequency error= 2 ppm) and 32.768KHz clock (frequency error= 20 ppm)
- Supported Frequencies: 868 MHz, 915 MHz
- Interfaces: I2C, UART, USB, SPI
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
- 135 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.